Because Jesus has loved us first, we love others. This happens through us locally, nationally, and globally, as you will see below. We invite you to join us as we turn the world upside down through the radical love of Jesus.
We want to make such an impact in our community that people would miss us if we were gone. We pursue numerous avenues to attain this goal:
- Providing a low-cost soccer league every fall
- Packing weekend snack sacks for hungry kids
- Partnering with an elementary school's PTA and teachers to educate the students
- Caring for refugees (including hosting a Swahili worship gathering every Sunday)
- Serving at a crisis pregnancy center
- Providing Good News Clubs where we share the gospel in two elementary schools
- Participating in trash clean-ups and neighborhood association activities
- Providing space for local meetings
- And more...
God has given us a great responsibility by planting us where we worship. We want to steward that task well. Why don't you join us and fill in thegaps that we are not reaching yet?
With partnerships in east Texas, New Orleans, and New York City, we regularly send teams to assist these churches and church plants. Our teams participating in activities like water distribution, evangelism, kids' clubs, construction, prayer, block parties, and more. These partnerships are ongoing and long-term, so we get to see the fruit of taking the gospel consistently to our nation. These trips are great entry points to missions, so why don't you consider joining us on our next trip?
Jesus called us to take the gospel to the ends of the earth, so we consistently seek ways to obey that command. Along with reaching the nations God has brought to our doorstep through immigration, we have partnerships with missionaries in many locations around the world:
- Eastern Europe
- An orphanage in Kenya
- Whitley Bay, England
These trips and partnerships stretch our faith, but we also see God work powerfully through our obedience. Pray with us where our next steps will take us!